Dental implants are designed to provide a foundation for replacement teeth that look, feel and function like natural teeth. The person who has lost teeth regains the ability to eat virtually anything and can smile with confidence, knowing that teeth appear natural and that facial contours will be preserved. An effective way to restore lost teeth, Dental Implants can provide a durable, permanent option for oral reconstruction. In addition, dental implants can help preserve facial structure, preventing the bone deterioration which occurs when teeth are missing.
In this process, titanium frames are surgically placed in your jaw bone. Once the frames are inserted in position, dental implants are firmly attached, preventing the shifting or slipping you might encounter with typical dentures. You are left with a natural-looking, sturdy new smile!
Dental Implants offer a wide range of benefits:
- Your teeth will look and feel natural, providing a confident smile
- Elimination of discomfort or soreness some experience with ordinary dentures or bridges
- No slipping, allowing you to speak and eat normally
Letting lost teeth go untreated can cause a number of problems:
- Missing teeth can affect what foods or drinks you can consume, which can lead to poor nutrition and overall health
- Your bite can also be affected, causing your teeth to line up improperly which can lead to possible jaw joint or other bite problems
- Your self-esteem can be reduced as well, if you feel self-conscious and worry about people noticing missing teeth
If you have missing teeth and want to discuss dental implant options, please contact us at 08744807737 / 08744807747 and let us help you regain your smile, not just for cosmetic reasons, but for the sake of your health as well.