- Brush twice a day, morning and at bedtime
- Use tongue cleaner/Scraper after brushing
- Avoid smoking/Tobacco products
- Drink water to avoid dry mouth
- Visit dentist every six months for dental checkup and cleaning
- Avoid vigorous brushing, don’t over brush, ask your dentist for proper brushing technique
- Visit dentist immediately, sensitivity is a sign of tooth decay/infection
- Use anti sensitive toothpaste
Pregnant women are advised to maintain proper dental hygiene as they are more prone to gum inflammation and other tooth related problems.
Gum Diseases can potentially cause preterm birth, and low infant birth weight. Inflammation and bleeding of gums is a common complain among pregnant women.
These problems can easily be avoided by
- Keep good dental hygiene at home and brush after every meal for two to three minutes.
- Floss every day.
- Ask the dentist for the right brushing and flossing technique.
- It is advised to get a thorough dental check up and cleaning done before pregnancy.
- In case a dental treatment needs to be carried out during pregnancy, then second trimester
is the safest period.
- To prevent any gum diseases, it is advised to chew sugar-free gum as it increases the amount
of saliva in your mouth
- Continue to visit your dentist for regular checkups as a precautionary measure.
- Begin cleaning of baby’s mouth even before teething. Wipe gums with a clean wash cloth and water
- Put the child to bed with a bottle of water, not milk or juice.
- When teeth erupt, brush daily with water till the age of two.
- Your child’s first dental visit should be between the eruption of the first tooth and his/her birthday.
- It is important to instill good dental hygiene habits in children from a very young age.
Good dental hygiene will help prevent any dental problems at a later stage.
- Brush twice a day, morning and before bedtime
- Let children have chocolates and other sweets, however, make sure they brush after eating.
- It is advised that children visit a dentist twice a year to ensure proper dental health.
- If need be, dentists can apply a sealant on teeth’s to avoid any cavities from developing
- Carbonated drinks should be avoided as much as possible, these drinks can gradually
wash away tooth’s enamel
- Tooth grinding usually occurs during sleep due to stress, insecurity, or/and anger.
- Unfortunately, many people don’t even realize that they are in the habit of tooth grinding and do it subconsciously.
- This if left untreated can cause a lot of damage to teeth and lead to enamel wear off, tooth chipping, sensitivity, jaw pain and headaches among other problems.
- Jaw Pain
- Tooth Sensitivity (Hot and cold feeling)
- Chipped Tooth
Pero no se le puede negar la influencia que está teniendo best-farmacia.com en la sexualidad de muchas parejas. Su heroica ayuda es de vital importancia, cuando hablamos de pastas de tratamientos específicos las posibilidades se reducen notablemente.
How to Avoid Tooth Grinding
- Live stress free, don’t think too much
- Avoid Alcohol/caffeine/other stimulants
Dentist will ask you to wear a night guard while sleeping to prevent further damage.